Our Occupational Therapists (OTs) support you to achieve your goals related to activities of everyday life. We work with you to build and improve your daily life skills and increase your independence. OTs can support you with your goals and individual situations to work with you on a range of therapy initiatives to increase safety and quality of life. We work across the community, schools, home environment and clinics.
- Improve self care (E.g Dressing, showering, toileting and personal hygiene)
- Life skills retraining (E.g. Cooking, social skills, taking public transport, budgeting)
- Enhance social skills (E.g. Play skills, interpersonal skills)
- Straighten sensory processing, handwriting and fine/gross motor skills
- Accommodation assessment and recommendations (E.g. SIL and SDA)
- Home modification
- Equipment prescription
- Functional mobility, transfers retraining
- Specialist OT services (E.g. Driving trained OT, Lymphoedema)
At UniOasis Therapy, our Occupational Therapists provide services for NDIS, private, DVA, CTP care and Home Care Packages (HCP) clients.
To access this service, please press the button below or call us on 1800 592 214 to enquire. Our OTs are passionate about supporting you to achieve your goals and increase your quality of life.